Whether you’re an agent, a broker, or a property manager, the best way to secure a top spot in the local market is through mobile marketing. And nowadays, you have a lot of options: social media, email, mobile web, and most importantly SMS text messages. Using SMS, you can reach out to prospects and existing clients via an inexpensive technology that almost everyone has access to and responds to quickly. Here are nine real-world benefits to SMS Real Estate Marketing.
1) Instant connectivity with clients.When a client wants information about available properties, there’s a narrow window of time to reach them. With text messages, you can offer them specifics on property listings in real-time, any time they want. Post short codes on real estate signs and advertisements so buyers can immediately gather more information on the property and even schedule up a showing. Set up automatic responses for particular SMS keywords, or respond directly with the pertinent info. While you might get a few responses at odd hours, it will make sure that you are available right when a potential client reaches out.
2) Data collection helps you to meet new clients and close deals.The more information you can gather about potential and existing clients, the better you can meet their needs. And SMS makes this simple – most of the information sent to you can be codified and recorded with ease. Set up a database that keeps track of home buyers: what kinds of properties they are interested in, as well as contact info and other important details. Keep in touch with these clients over time, tracking the long-term real estate goals.
3) Reach all of your clients at once.By using mass text messaging campaigns you can reach out to an entire contact list all at once. Use a reliable web-based SMS software service to set up the campaign. With this broad delivery system, you can reach more clients in shorter time at affordable costs..
4) SMS is relatively cheap.Text messages have the advantage of being cheaper than print marketing campaigns and other forms of advertising. You can reach out to people for a fraction of the cost of other marketing channels, yet develop client engagement at far greater effectiveness and immediacy than any other approach.
5) SMS has a terrific response rate.Many other forms of marketing are often ignored. Emails aren’t read. Print ads or mailers are looked over and promptly trashed. But SMS boasts an open-rate greater than 95% – meaning that your clients are reading just about all their text messages. Take advantage of this fact with a simple value-added message and clear call-to-action.
6) Appointment reminders and alerts are a breeze.
Using a technology already incorporated into mobile phones, you can ensure your clients are aware of upcoming appointments. Alert yourself to send text messages to remind them, or use an automatic service that is linked with your appointment calendar. Your clients will appreciate your enthusiasm, and are more likely to keep appointments.
SMS text message marketing campaigns set you at the head of the pack. With more home buyers invested in their personal tech, you can show how you are keeping up with the pace of technology. Update your website for easy mobile access, and continue to use the other marketing channels you have in place while integrating with your SMS campaign. Keep up to date on all the ways SMS can help to streamline your real estate company’s marketing efforts, and stay ahead of the digital curve.