Automated text and voice messages can turbocharge your political campaign communications. With election season fast approaching, now is the perfect time to make sure your outreach game is on point. Here are a few strategies to make sure you are headed for a win:
Get Subscribers Using an SMS Keyword Campaign and Notifications
Use Keyword contests and promotions to get constituents and voters to opt-in to your list. With your list you can use mass text messaging to connect to your voters and volunteers for any number of reasons:
- Notify about upcoming events
- Remind about important dates – like voting day!
- Encourage volunteers to stay motivated
Reach Out with a Voice Broadcast Message
- Voice Broadcast messages can connect you with thousands or millions of voters in a flash.
- Send targeted campaign calls to your unique constituent groups
- Let staff or voters know about a campaign rallies
- Access reports and metrics help you make better decisions
Amp Up Your Capabilities with IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
You don’t need a big call center to provide great service to your campaign. Use IVR to send automated messages with multiple key-press options to donate, answer questions, or register for a rally.
- Use IVR to conduct surveys and polls
- Easy to use exportable metrics to improve your strategy
Improve Your Results Using Call Tracking
CallFire lets you buy all the toll-free phone numbers you need to test different tactics and audiences. Place one number on a billboard and another on your commercial or mailer – then see which gets the most calls. CallFire provides real-time analytics to make it easy to track and adjust your strategy.
CallFire wants to help your political campaign succeed! Ready to get started? Call our Client Success Managers today at (877) 897-3473 to learn more, or check out our prices now!