Small businesses don’t have to stick to small marketing ideas – because of current technology, they can keep up just as easily with the big boys in the marketing game. One of the fastest growing and most effective advertising methods today is mobile marketing. More than 90% of American adults own mobile phones, and that means small and large businesses alike can take advantage of this very personal and efficient communication medium.
How can you use mobile marketing to your advantage? Here are a few ideas!
- Build your text marketing subscribers list to engage with them on a regular basis. Use polls, announce specials events, and send out coupon codes to make your subscribers feel important, like they’re part of an exclusive club.
- Develop or integrate apps that add value to your products and services. Make your sales processes easier with engaging and entertaining apps that build brand awareness and simultaneously make communication more streamlined.
- Use Voice Broadcasting to an opted in customer list to announce special events and build your business community.
- Utilize a virtual call center to help make calling customers more efficient. Customer service calls, sales follow-ups, and research polls are all extremely labor intensive without the use of virtual dialers or hosted call centers.
- Create a mobile ad campaign to target the right consumers at the right times. Current mobile ad technology allows for behavioral targeting as well as geo targeting, so small business can target local consumers who are most likely to purchase their particular products.
Just because your business is small doesn’t mean you can’t reach for the sky when it comes to your marketing efforts. The smarter you work with emerging technology, the more you’ll be able to give bigger businesses some healthy competition. Using mobile marketing is one of the most effective ways to establish your brand, encouraging new and repeat business from consumers everywhere.