As you’ve probably noticed if you read this blog regularly, CallFire can serve various industries and niches. One of these that have been quite successful is as an Emergency Notification service.
Here’s a few ideas of scenarios in which CallFire can help:
- Notify residents of possible floods or national disasters.
- Announce shelter location or food handouts in the case of an evacuation
- Public health threats
- Extended utility interruption
- Missing children or other police related incidents
- Snow/Hail/Tornado/Hurricane or other weather warnings
CallFire is both reliable and affordable in these circumstances, and can be configured to reach up to 100,000 phones per hour. It is a great solution for reaching entire cities, or communities and getting a message out FAST!
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
CallFire’s Emergency page