CallFire is looking for a Staff Writer.
Here's the deal, we're working on our next big platform code named Tesla and are quickly realizing that in our drive to become code monsters, we've kinda skimped on the documentation part. We need someone who can communicate in the English language, all the amazing things our platform does. This is where you come in.
What you bring to the table:
A passion for writing for diverse audiences and a love for modern prose but more specifically:
- Ability to author articles for the company blog as well as provide editorial oversight to company blogs.
- Participate in sales & support meetings studying the major reasons for support calls and authoring online content.
- Participate in dev team scrum sessions understanding our products and writing and updating online product documentation.
- Provide editorial oversight to employee authored content.
- Be an online community manager on our CMS site, moderating comments, forums, and providing the human oversight to the content feedback loop.
What we bring to the table:
- Full-time work three blocks from the Ocean in sunny Santa Monica
- Working at a fast paced, fast growing startup that's never seen a quarter of negative growth.
- Work with a team that loves to work hard and play hard.
How to Apply:
Find us online via Facebook, Twitter, or Email, send us actual writing samples. This can be blog posts, case studies, long polemics in forums--anything. We want to see how you write! So, drop us a line, send us a tweet, or friend us on Facebook, we would love to hear from you.