Co-Founder and CEO, Dinesh Ravishankar speaks on his own personal experience at a UC Irvine event for hopeful Entrepreneurs.
Five key takeaways from the talk that all entrepreneurs should consider when pursuing an idea
1) Run your idea by 10 friends, see if they agree that it's a good idea
2) You will fail, just make sure you learn from it and don't repeat mistakes
3) Use analytics to make decisions, don't just go with your gut
4) Be flexibly focused - keep your goals in mind, but be flexible to compete in your marketspace
5) Be willing to Innovate, Change, and Out-hustle your competitors