In order to use CallFire legally, some customers (specifically, opt-in telemarketers) may need to obtain a SAN (Subscription Account Number) from the Federal Trade Commission. Here's how.
TO REGISTER FOR A SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNT NUMBER (SAN):
- Click here: https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/profile/create.aspx
- Complete all information with RED asterisks *.
- Click – Organization Function- must check TM/SP (TM/telemarketer) with Independent Access
- Click on "Submit" box at bottom of page.
- Click on "Create Profile" box at bottom of page.
- Click on "Certify" box at bottom of page.
- PRINT THIS PAGE OF I.D.’s AND PASSWORDS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
- Click on "Subscribe and Pay" box (you only need to pay if you select more than 5 area codes to prospect in)
- Enter your 5 free selected area codes in which you will be prospecting
- PRINT THIS PAGE OF SAN AND AREA CODES!
For help selecting appropriate area codes to dial, please refer to: http://www.nanpa.com.
Happy dialing! ~DR