Monday, October 29, 2007
By Vijesh Mehta
We just released the Click To Call functionality on CallFire.com. After scouring through the web looking at the many implementations, we decided to build it ourselves.
Our beta release is currently active. And its the cheapest available on the web. Try it out:
Features released in this version =
- No Monthly Fees. No Startup Costs
- Just get charged per connection ( 7cents / minute when its connected to your offices )
- Schedule your click to call during your hours of operation
- Manual override for starting and stopping
- Full Call Detail records and data for each call made
- Graphical view of all your calls on Google maps
- Simple integration using Just HTML
- Advanced integration using the Click To Call REST and SOAP API
I'll post more details soon. But you can start using it right away - just click new campaign and select "Click to Call"