We are proud to announce the launch of our API 2.0! Learn more about our streamlined, transactional and broadcast APIs. This version of the API documentation will remain available for reference only. There will be no new development, only bug fixes. We highly recommend upgrading to our newer and more sophisticated documentation.
Filter the type of notification events published to postback URI endpoint.
Broadcast ID to filter on
Batch ID to filter on
From number (11 digit) or shortcode to filter on
E.164 11 digit phone number
Deprecated, use TriggerEvent
* indicates choice value, bolded parameters are required
* You'll need your login/password pair when you create the SOAP client.
* Don't use the fake login/password provided here; it's just for show and won't work.
$wsdl = "http://callfire.com/api/1.1/wsdl/callfire-service-http-soap12.wsdl";
$client = new SoapClient($wsdl, array(
'soap_version' => SOAP_1_2,
'login' => 'YourLoginId',
'password' => 'YourPassword'));
* UpdateSubscription. Use this to enable or disable notification
* events, change the notification endpoint URI, or change the
* filtering so only receive notification for a subset of events.
$request = new stdclass();
$request->Subscription = new stdclass(); // required
$request->Subscription->id = $subscriptionId; // Previously created subscription.
$request->Subscription->Enabled = false;
// No Response.