CallFire is an opt-in notification system for emergencies, employee alerts and opt-in business-related notifications. CallFire SMS Service is a cross-carrier double opt-in messaging service designed to allow small businesses to alert their customers.
Message and data rates may apply. Please note: your account is charged for each phone number attempted, regardless if it is a land line, voip line or mobile phone. CallFire SMS messages are sent from a single short code that is connected to most US carriers. CallFire is an opt-in notification system for emergencies, employee alerts, and opt-in business-related notifications. Message and data rates may apply.
Get help using "HELP"
Customers who wish to subscribe to get info on how to unsubscribe can SMS the word "HELP" to 67076 or any CallFire shortcode.
Opt-out using "STOP"
Customers who wish to unsubscribe from further SMS text messaging should respond "STOP" to 67076 or any CallFire shortcode.
Frequency of SMS
CallFire system alerts will send no more than 30 messages per month. Text STOP at any time to opt-out.
Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. View a PDF of a full list of CallFire's supported carriers
- The Cell-Phone-Number-Submit page should clearly state how often the user will receive the product/service (e.g. "You will receive 2 health tips a week").
- User is required to indicate acceptance of Terms & Conditions by completing a manual action. Examples of this would be checking a checkbox, clicking "yes" or "accept" to continue, etc.
- Carriers require that the Cell-Phone-Number-Submit page on the main website contain a functional hyperlink to the Terms and Conditions page.
- The Cell-Phone-Number-Submit page must disclose that message and data rates may apply.
- The Cell-Phone-Number-Submit page must include service termination details.
- Your user must receive a Mobile Termination (MT) message containing your company's / product's name. Accordingly, this message must be sent to the end user's phone. To set this up: Have the user enter their mobile number online and send a double opt-in message requiring a reply of "yes." Once the user replies yes, she receives a Confirmation MT with subscription information. Now, the user can receive your organization's text messages.